This article presents a useful guide for how you can add your position as an illuminem Thought Leader to your LinkedIn profile.
Certifying your role on LinkedIn marks you as a global sustainability expert driving transformative change to forge a more sustainable future for all. You join a prestigious community of select climate experts who are shaping conversations on emerging trends and pivotal shifts in sustainable development. Additionally, with the embedded link to your writings, followers can directly access your author profile (as in the examples of Noe Van Hulst, Robert Rubinstein, Zitouni Ould-Dada, and hundreds of sustainability leaders), maximizing your reach and influence.
You can find your own author profile in our directory here.
1. On your LinkedIn profile page, navigate to the Experience section and click Edit
2. Add the position of "Thought Leader" or "Columnist" at illuminem
3. Click on + Add media, then Add a link
4. Paste the link of your illuminem Author Profile into the box, then click Add
5. Review the details, then click Apply to finalize
6. This will take you back to the first box. Click Save and you're all set!
7. Enjoy your newly minted status as an official illuminem Columnist!
For more information, please contact our team here.