In this document,
- Illuminem as a company may also be referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”
- All Illuminem websites and web applications may be referred to as “our platform”
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small pieces of information stored as a text file on the user’s hard drive by websites. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. Cookies help websites remember user preferences like language, login details etc, enhancing the user experience on the website.
Third party cookies
- We currently do not have third party cookies on our website.
How to manage cookies
- You can manage which cookies are set on your device, but if you disable cookies, some parts of our website may not work properly. Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. To learn more about cookies, click here.
Changes to the cookies policy
- The cookies policy is effective from Jan 01, 2021.
- We reserve the right to change the cookies policy at our discretion at any point on our platform.