Access and Use
Who your personal subscription contract is with
Third party sites and services
Our responsibility towards you
Changes to terms and conditions
Links to Other Site
Changing or Removing Information
How to Contact Us
Please read this carefully as it forms a legally binding agreement between you and Illuminem.
- This page lays out the terms and conditions upon which you may use illuminem.com and its services/content.
- In these terms, we use illuminem.com to refer to the website (illuminem.com) and other mobile and online digital apps and services, whereas Illuminem refers to the company which may also be referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
- Registered users and personal subscribers: These terms and conditions apply to your use of illuminem.com and its content regardless of the device you access it from. By accessing illuminem.com, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions, please unsubscribe and do not use illuminem.com. For further help, please fill out an inquary though the Contact Us page.
- All users: the terms and conditions below overwrite any previous terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions for legal or other business reasons. If you are an illuminem.com subscriber, any changes to the terms and conditions will be applicable to you upon your next payment. If you are not an illuminem.com subscriber, these terms and conditions will apply to you as soon as we post them on the website.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may cease to publish content on illuminem.com and cease providing subscription services. Only if you are a personal subscriber to illuminem.com in this case, will we refund you the unexpired period of your paid subscription.
- The amount and type of content you can view on illuminem.com varies depending on the type of user you are and if you have any subscriptions. We reserve the right to vary the view of registered user who access illuminem.com without a paid subscription at any time, for any reason.
- Organizations and individuals may not use or share the content of illuminem.com without appropriate permissions from us. Terms and conditions of the source of every article on our website also applies.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate and complete registration information, and to keep it updated.
- Illuminem is justified in relying on any information you provide us.
- There is only one registration per user.
- You must register using a userid and password, “ID”. The email you use to register must correspond to your personal email account, not a shared one You are not allowed to share your ID or give illuminem.com’s content access to anyone else.
- You are responsible for any use of illuminem.com by you or anyone else through your ID and for preventing unauthorized used of your ID
- Reach out to us directly on email@example.com, if you suspect a breach in security, theft or unauthorized use of your identity. We recommend using a strong password which is not easily guessed.
- Providing us with your email address gives us consent to message you with our content and you promise that you are entitled to these messages if they are received by you via a network or a third-party device. You also agree that illuminem.com may cease sending you messages at any time without notifying you.
- If you are registered or are subscribed to any illuminem.com content or services and are a resident of any country in the world, you will be in contract with Illuminem.
- Illuminem.com contains links to other internet websites or services provided by independent third parties (including sources we aggregate content from).
- Illuminem accepts liability towards you for your use of the content on illuminem.com and direct links to third party websites or services on our website.
- We accept no financial liability towards you unless you are a paid subscriber to our content, in which case we limit our financial liability to you to the price of your subscription.
- Limitation of our content:
- Our content (including third party websites and services) is for your general information and not intended to serve any particular purpose you may approach it for.
- Our content (including third party websites and services) does not contain any form of advice, endorsement or recommendation. It should not be relied on for any investments, financial speculations or purchases. Please seek appropriate expert advice from a qualified financial advisor.
- Our editorial content does not represent Illuminem’s views and it solely represents and belongs to the author of the editorial content in question
- Please note that any content on illuminem.com that may be categorized as “latest” or “real-time” is likely to have stopped being so by the time it reaches you.
- Any content usage, subscriptions, agreements, transactions or arrangements you make with third party websites, services or products are your responsibility and you engage in them at your own risk.
- Our promise to you
Illuminem pledges to operate and develop illuminem.com with reasonable care and will resolve any faults it is aware of with reasonable effort.
- Law and jurisdiction
Which law would apply to the user if they use Illuminem, based on their principal address/residence etc.
- You may not license or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Illuminem relating to your use of the illuminem.com website, mobile and other online services, and our content. They overwrite all previous communications, representations and arrangements, either written or oral.
- Where we are incorporated, what we are idd, our address, company registration numbers, VAT/tax numbers etc.
- Any content on illuminem.com (aggregated or editorial) belongs to the authors of that content, be that individuals or organizations, as applicable.
- None of the ownership of content on illuminem.com is transferred to you.
- You may not use any of the content on illuminem.com without permission from the source/author of the content to do so, under the terms and conditions, and privacy policies of the source/author, as applicable
- You are permitted to use Illuminem’s content only as dictated in our Copyright policy.
- These terms and conditions are effective from their date of publishing, Jan 01, 2021.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at our discretion at any point on the website.
This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Energen. Please be aware that we, Illuminem, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.
Individuals who wish to deactivate their Illuminem newsletter subscriptions may do so by clicking the unsubscribe button on the weekly newsletter. You can also request Illuminem to remove your account, by filling out the dedicated Contact Us page.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about the security on our Website or these privacy policies, please fill out an inquiry in the Contact Us page.
- We use third parties to provide various services on our behalf such as an email service provider. When you sign up to receive our newsletter we will share your email address with our email service provider.
- Third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose including their own marketing.
- When you register with Illuminem, you may provide us with your name, and e-mail address.
- We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by Illuminem that we think you may find valuable.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from promotional emails including newsletters, you may do so by sending us an inquiry via the Contact Us page.
- Illuminem may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Illuminem may use information without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as personalizing advertisements and promotions. We believe this benefits you because it allows you to know about products and services that are complementary to the services provided by Illuminem and that may be of interest to you.